AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy Provide the AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula India. AFCAT is a common exam conducted by IAF (Indian Air Force) every year in the month of March & August. We provide the Best AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh to the student to crack this exam.
AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Material+ Daily Classes +100% Results
Check out what our students say about us:
Surbhi academy is an excellent coaching center for Air Force Common Admission Test(AFCAT) in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. Our instructors are highly qualified and much experienced in providing coaching for AFCAT examination to students.
Here you can see the latest AFCAT-Coaching-syllabus-2018
AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) Coaching Center in Chandigarh
They are easily available for any query from students. Surbhi Academy has highly qualified teaching faculty for the preparation of AFCAT exam. We deliver the best classes and guidance in defense platform for bright future.
Surbhi Academy is providing 100% result oriented training, mock test and study material to crack the AFCAT exam. The instructors conduct weekly tests for students and monitor performance on the basis of these exams. Previous exam paper of AFCAT is discussed during a group discussion with students.
We have also topped the list of Top 5 AFCAT Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh
AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh Course Topics –
- General Mental Ability Exam: Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning)
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT Career options
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is conducted by IAF. Both boys and Girls can appear in this exam. This exam is conducted twice in a year(December/February and June/August ). You could join one branch in IAF. Broadly Three types of the branch in IAF are mentioned below:
Call for Free Demo Class: 9915109266
1.Flying Branch –
2.Technical Branch –
3.Ground Duty Branch –
AFCAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification- Graduates from recognized University from 60% marks and have
- Passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 OR BE/B.TECH from a recognized University from 60% marks.
- Age Limit – Candidates aged between 19-23 years. Candidates with Commercial pilot license(CPL) are exempted 2 Years in age.
- Height – 162.5 cms
2. Technical Branch
- Education Qualification – Aeronautical Engineer(Electronics) and Aeronautical Engineer(Mechanical) candidates are minimum of Four-year degree qualification or cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of(India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Age Limit – Candidates aged between 18-28 years.
- Height – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).
3.Ground Duty Branch
- Education Qualification – Graduates from recognized University from 60% marks and Post Graduates/equivalent Diploma from recognized University from 50% marks.Graduates(B.Com) from recognized University from 60% marks and Post Graduates(M.com)/CA/ICWA Diploma from recognized University from 50% marks.
- Age Limit – Candidates aged between 20-23 years for graduates and 20-25 Years for postgraduates and LLB graduates and 20-27 Years for M.ed/Ph.D./CA/ICWA.
- Height – 157.5 cms(men) and 152 cms(women).
AFCAT Exam Center
Enroll Now for AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh: 9915109266
Marking and Syllabus
The AFCAT question paper will have 100 questions. Every Correct answer you will get 3 marks and wrong answer deducted 1 marks. 2 hour’s for the exam. These topics blow for question paper:
(a) General awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defense, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
(b) verbal ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
(c) Numerical Ability Exam – Average, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Decimal Fraction, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest
(d) Reasoning and military aptitude Test Exam – Ability and Verbal Skills
AFCAT Pay and Allowance –
The following Pay /Allowances for Flying Officers as blow:
- Pay for all Branches is Rs-15600.00 PM
- Grade pay Rs-5400.00PM
- Military Service Pay Rs-6000.00PM
- Expensiveness allowance @90%Rs-24300.00 PM
- Kit Maintenance allowance Rs-500.00 PM
- Transport allowance Rs-3200.00+DA(major cities)/Rs-1600.00+DA(other cities)
In addition, the following allowances are admissible to the newly Commissioned Officers in Flying and Technical Branches
1. Flying Allowance @ Rs 11250 PM to Flying Branch Officers.
2. Technical Allowance @ Rs 2500 PM to Technical Branch Officers
AFCAT Coaching Contact Information:
NAME: Surbhi Academy
Address: SCO 54-55, 3RD FLOOR, SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
So Dear apparent, if you are looking for AFCAT Coaching in Chandigarh then Surbhi Academy is the best option for you to crack the exam. So hurry up our new batches are about to start.