Bank PO 2015 Notification– If you are preparing for bank PO exam then you should be aware bank PO 2015 notifications. The current news is that SBI (State Bank Of India) is about to publish new posts of PO ( Probationary Officer) for 2015. So be ready for SBI Bank PO 2015 exam. And if you are looking for bank po coaching in Chandigarh then Surbhi academy is best option for you.
Bank PO 2015 Eligibility criteria
- A candidate must be graduated from a recognized university.
- Those who are in the final year of examination/semester may also appear for SBI PO Exam 2015.If they get selected, should produce original graduation documents at the time of interview if they called.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2015.
- Candidates must not have below 21 years and above 30 years
SBI Bank PO syllabus
SBI PO exam is based on two papers objective & descriptive paper. For the objective type paper, the questions will be come from the following topics.
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computer
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High level)
(i) The Objective Test with 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks)
(ii) The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50 marks).
SPO PO 2015 Apply online
To applying SBI Po exam visit the www.sbi.co.in & fill up your details of name, education and age qualifications. In online mode, candidates need to pay challan fee payment through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card or in offline mode.This will take approximately 10 minutes to complete filling the SBI PO application form and fee payment.
The application challan fee payment details for general category and other follows as :
1.Rs. 100 for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
2.Rs. 600 for all others
For more information you can contact on blow information
NAME : Surbhi Academy
ADDRESS : SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 37-C,CHANDIGARH, INDIA
PHONE : 9915337448