SSC Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy provides Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission through which you can join different posts in the government department and ministries of India. Enroll yourself to get Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. Book your batch NOW!!
SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Material + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Call for Free Demo Class – 9915109266 (Chandigarh Branch)
While I was in school I have always heard about the SSC test for various competitive examinations, so after passing out my school I tried to approach various available resources for this training but at that point in time I was not able to take this course although I came to know about some interring facts regarding this coaching.
SSC is a government organization that recruits candidates for Center and state government Group B and C both technical and Non-technical posts. SSC is the biggest recruitment organization who recruits lots of candidates for multiple posts every year. Millions of aspirants appear in SSC exams every year.
Here is the list of main exams that is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission:
- SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam) – CGL is a most popular exam that is conducted every year for Graduates students by SSC. In this SSC recruits students for Group B and C posts under central Government. The government’s posts fill through CGL exam are Auditors, Income Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Sub Inspector, CBI, and Upper Division Clerk, Under Central Police organization like SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifles, and BSF etc.
- SSC JE (Junior Engineer) – Under the SSC JE exam Staff Selection Commission recruits lots technical candidates as a junior engineer for various department of government like Pubic works departments, Central Water commissions, Military engineering services etc.
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) – CHSL is also very popular examination under SSC. Under the CHSL, SSC basically recruits candidates as divisional clerk, data entry operator in various departments. To appear in CHSL exam 10+2 is the minimum qualification.
- SSC MTS (Multi- Tasking Staff) – Under the MTS exam SSC recruits candidates for subordinate staff of Central government. To appear in the MTS exam matriculations is a minimum qualification.
- Sub Inspector- SSC also conducts exam for the post-Sub Inspector for Center Police departments and Paramilitary Forces like CISF, ITBP, and BSF etc.
- SSC Stenographer – Staff Selection Commission also recruits candidates for the post of stenographer. The minimum qualification to appear in SSC stenographer exam is 10+2 in any stream.
About SSC Coaching Institute
Then I started my graduation and decided to look at SSC institutes after my final exams, so here I have my experiences and learning after being graduate and when I searched about top quality learning centers.
Main aspects covered in training –
- Subject knowledge
- Concept clarity
- Paper attempting strategy
- Weekly mock test
- Doubt sessions
- Specialized faculty
- Experts prepared study material
Eligibility for SSC Examination
The minimum eligibility criteria for SSC Exam is:
- Age limit – below is the age criteria for the different posts but remember there is a 3-year relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
- The posts which are related to assistance age limit is 20-27 years
- The posts of sub-inspector in CBI are 20-25 years.
- The inspector level posts under officer and excise are 18-27 years.
- Posts under account division 18-27 years.
- Assistant in Tax Department 18-27 years.
- Educational qualification – Gradation is the requirement for all these posts from a recognized university. Training provided by these coaching centers is entirely result oriented and the courses are also very comprehensive which are easy to understand. These coaching centers have professional tutors to help candidates in grasping basics and solving high-level problems in a better way without consuming much time. Well, known SSC Coaching centers in Chandigarh have well-mannered and educated tutors that claim 7:10 success rate every year. Many institutes also provide group coaching in which every student is given personal attention by tutors. They help candidates solving problems with short cut methods helping them in saving time in examination thereby increasing the success ratio.
SSC – Exam Pattern:
The Examination Will Be Conducted In Mainly Three Tiers as mentioned Below:
|Tier-1 (Prelims)||Consists Of Math, Reasoning, English & G.K.||200- Marks|
|Tier-2 (Mains)||(Objective Type) Maths & English Only.||400-Marks|
|Tier-3||Interview & Document Verifications & etc.||100-Marks|
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts the Combined Graduate Tier-1 only once a year for the selection of candidates for the Tier-2 Examination.
How to choose The Best SSC Coaching Centre?
Choosing the right education academy is the most important factor. There are a number of things you should see before joining any Coaching center. We can assure you that Surbhi Academy is the Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh. We have:
- We have the Highest Success Rate
- Our highly experienced staff trains you for the best Shortcuts & Tricks
- Unique methodology to teach
- Small Batch Size (Max.-20)
- Exam Oriented Coaching
- Online & Offline Test Series (Weekly Mock Test Series)
- Performance Tracking (Weekly Reporting)
- Full Course Coverage
- Regular Exam Updates
- Scholarships & Concessions
SSC examination is challenging among other qualifying exams that require more efforts, hard work, learning power, and skills to clear the exam. SSC exams are held in the month of February and November, twice in a year and are held by UPSC. Students like to join these renowned coaching centers to assure the top grades in SSC exams.
Top SSC Exam Coaching
Before going further you should have an idea what will be the examination pattern for 2019 well below I am highlighting the few things about it. UPSC conducts this exam for different kind of technical and non-technical posts under combines’ graduate level.
Self Study versus SSC Coaching
We have already discussed the quality of training provided by these institutes; now let us move ahead with a question do we really need these coaching centers? Well, the answer varies from people with different opinions. Some candidates say that it is good not to join these coaching centers and self-study is more important that help more in achieving success. Self- study helps:
i) Saving Time
ii) Saving Monetary Funds
iii) Lesser Mental stress
iv) More Time To Explore
There are many other candidates who are more satisfied with the training provided by coaching centers. According to their opinions, the most reason to join the coaching center is the:
v) Courses and new techniques by professional candidates
vi) Provide tips to pass the screening tests
vii) Offer excellent techniques to clear the interviews with high grades
viii) Appropriate training to pass Picture Perception and Description Tests
Career change coaching, counseling & aptitude assessment
To get a secure career, one can think of getting enrolled in SSC coaching centers as relevant examinations are necessary to pass in this regard. Only the best coaching center can help you in giving the right direction to your career and making your dream come true.
Surbhi Academy provides free Career Counseling to Career-oriented students. We assess you by taking Aptitude assessment tests and knowing your interest.
I found that there are a number of qualifying tests and examinations such as CDS, IBPS Bank PO/ clerk, IAS, CSAT, PCS, FCI, SBI and many more that are conducted to select the best aspirants for Navy, Government services, Air Force and Investigation Bureau. SSC is one of the many examinations to recruit the best candidates.
Why Choose Surbhi Academy?
Chandigarh is known to be the best educational city. Students come to Chandigarh for getting an education, training, crash courses and other kinds of education. Surbhi Academy is located in the center heart of Chandigarh imparting the best and quality education for SSC Examination. The Academy has been awarded as #1 SSC Coaching Centre in Chandigarh.
SSC Coaching in Sector 34 Chandigarh
Call Surbhi Academy
Before joining any institute we recommend you to check –
- The very first thing you need to check is that the coaching center you are choosing should be licensed.
- The second thing to consider is to go for an ISO certified institution.
- It is really important to check the criteria whether they are registered with any ISO certified organization or not.
- You need to check out the number of students enrolled in your batch. More the number of candidates means the higher number of good professionals.
- You can also check the feedback provided by previous students. It is your responsibility to check the previous records and growth of the organization.
It will be good if you choose the institute that has taken a decade to establish their mark in the industry as they are said to have more capable tutors and also give clear indication that they are masters in the industry and understand the changes made in education department and the need of change in technology in imparting knowledge.
The environment of the institute should be calm, friendly and comfortable and check out of the faculty is giving personal attention to every student or not. Check out whether the institute is encouraging students to discuss their problems as it helps in personal development thereby getting a better success rate.
Best Faculty Check
It is your right to check the education qualifications of the faculty at coaching institutes. You can also ask if they have developed their own unique techniques and shortcuts to help students. Ensure that very subject has its own subject matter expert to be asked for. It is advised to avoid coaching centers that have one tutor for a number of subjects.
Services Provided by SSC coaching centers in Chandigarh
i) Coaching centers provide 7 days a week class, with no holiday, Extra classes on Sunday.
ii) 2.5 to 3 hours of class per day and weekly tests.
iii) 30-32 hours class per week.
iv) Feedback is filled by students fortnightly and required changes are introduced in a week.
v) Fully air-conditioned rooms with mike and projector facility.
vi) More than 95% success rate in six months.
vii) Lifetime job support and give a fresh batch.
viii) Best, unique, updated and researched study material by well-qualified R &D team including staff members.
ix) Special R & D department works on a daily basis and updates class notes and study material regularly.
BOOK FREE DEMO CLASS! CALL 9915109266
Surbhi Academy | SSC Coaching in Chandigarh
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India-160022
Phone Number: +91-9915109266, +91-9878375376
Email ID: email@example.com