CLAT Admit Card 2019: The National Law University Odisha, Cuttack will issue the hall tickets this year. The document is also known as the entry ticket to the exam center will be available at CLAT official website (clat.ac.in). Enter your CLAT 2019 login credentials – registration no. and password to access CLAT e-ticket.
NLU Odisha has scheduled the national level law entrance examination for May 12 (tentative). As of now, no changes have been notified in the pattern of exam. It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo ID along with the hall ticket on the day of the exam. This year, the pen-paper based examination will be conducted in approximately 60 cities across India.
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e.clat.ac.in
Step 2: Navigate to the top right section to Login Page of CLAT 2019.
Step 3: Next, click on ‘CLAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket’ tab.
Step 4: Enter Registered E-mail ID and password and Submit.
Step 5: Next, a drop down column will appear with ‘Assesment’, ‘Course’ and ‘Action’ as choices.
Step 6: Click on the Generate button. Check and download CLAT Hall Ticket.
Step 7: Take a print out and verify the details carefully.
- Exam Center City – it is the city where the Common Law Admission Test will be conducted on the scheduled date and time (May 13, from 3 to 5 pm).
- Exam Center Address – it is the address where a candidate has to report to appear or give the law examination.
- Exam Date and Time – it is the date and time schedule on which the exam will be conducted by NLU Odisha.
- Reporting Time – the time when the candidate has to report at the venue or location on May 13.
- Exam Day Instruction – these are few guidelines and instructions that need to be followed strictly by all the candidates appearing for CLAT exam. The instructions are listed below:
- In case, the photograph and signature are not properly visible on the admit card, then carry two printouts of the admit card. He/ she should paste his/her recent color passport size photographs and sign them.
- Report at least one hour prior to the commencement of exam
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the start of the examination
- If any candidate is found using unfair means, he/she is liable to be debarred from taking the exam
- Rough work is required to be done only on the space available on the exam booklet.
- All electronic gadgets like Mobile Phones, Electronic watches, calculator and other such equipment are prohibited.