CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi academy provides best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali & Kurukshetra. We have special Ph.D. professors faculty which provide high-quality CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh in Surbhi academy. Our lecturer is had clacked various Law Entrance exam & now sharing their experience at Surbhi academy.
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
Full Study Materials + Daily Classes + 100% Results
Our new batched for CLAT 2019 exam is about to begin. we even provide special classes to crack CLAT Interview. We provide 100% practical training & result oriented training in our academy.
Check Here to Get Details About CLAT Interview Questions
About Surbhi Academy – Best CLAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Surbhi Academy has been providing CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh from last five years. We are best coaching institute in Chandigarh for CLAT exam because we provide 100% results & our all student get admission in top ten law university & colleges of India.
Our coaching module is different from another institute We are the only academy which is based on practice CLAT Coaching, daily mock test, Provide student portal & up to date study material which helps the candidate to crack CLAT Law exam. CLAT 2019 exam detail has been issued by NLU. We give the guaranty to crack the exam in the first attempt.
About CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) Entrance Exam
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test which is conducted by Nation Law of University in India. The Exam is conducted by 16 Law University for admissions to their undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmer (LL.B. & LL.M.). This test is taken after the higher secondary or 12th standard examination and the students who are willing to join the 3 years of LLB programme they can apply this.
Chandigarh Best CLAT Coaching Institute
To Book Free Demo Call: 09915109266
|CLAT Apply ONLINE 2019||CLAT ADMIT CARD||CLAT CUT OFF|
|CLAT Result 2019||CLAT Counselling 2019||CLAT Exam Dates|
|CLAT Selection Process||CLAT Eligibility 2019||CLAT 2019 Syllabus|
|CLAT Exam Pattern 2019||CLAT 2019 Exam Centres||CLAT Vacancies|
|CLAT Salary 2019||CLAT Preparation Tips 2019||CLAT 2019 FAQs|
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT LAW Exam
- Under Graduate courses, the candidate should have secondary school or intermediate recognized with a minimum of 45% of marks are for General categories and for SC/ST minimum 40% aggregate marks are required
- For Post, Graduate courses candidate should have LL.B/B.L. degree with a minimum of 55% for OBC and GEN candidates 50% for SC&ST candidates.
- In the case of undergraduate- candidate should below 20 years of age (OBC/Gen) and 25 years in case of SC and ST candidates
Know Details CLAT Admit Card
Eligibility for CLAT for PG programmes:
The candidates must have the Minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/ Any other equivalent exam) as under:
- In case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, candidates must have Fifty-five percent (55%) marks and
- Fifty percent (50%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category,
- The candidate must have passed/appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
- In case of the candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, he/she may submit his/her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of the tie will be by procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher age;
(ii) The computerized draw of lots.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT.
CLAT Exam 2019 Coaching Chandigarh
Our Students Gallery
CLAT Exam Pattern:
PATTERN OF QUESTION PAPERS FOR ADMISSION TO UG COURSE IN CLAT.
|(a) Maximum Marks||: 200.|
|(b) Duration of CLAT-2017 Exam||: 02:00 Hours.|
|(c) Multiple-Choice Questions||: 200 questions of one mark each.|
|(d) Subject areas with weight:|
|1.||English including Comprehension||: 40 Marks.|
|2.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||: 50 Marks.|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||: 20 Marks.|
|4.||Legal Aptitude||: 50 Marks.|
|5.||Logical Reasoning||: 40 Marks.|
|(e) Negative Marking||: 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.|
Check: CLAT Counselling 2019
SYLLABUS FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSE IN CLAT:
NLU Has issued the syllabus for CLAT 2019 exam. There are five subjects (English, Current Awareness, Math, Reasoning, logic aptitude) in the exam of 200 marks. The exam is based on following the syllabus.
English including comprehension:
The English section will test the candidates’ proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
The General knowledge test will be tested on general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of international and national current affairs.
This section will test the candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths up to 10th Class/standard.
This section will test the candidate’s interest in the study of law, problem-solving ability, and research aptitude. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which they said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as logical sequences, syllogisms, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Best CLAT Coaching Institute Sector 34 Chandigarh,
The pattern of Question Papers for admission to PG Programme in CLAT:
The pattern of the question paper for admission to Post-Graduate Course for CLAT is as under.
Syllabus: Questions will be asked from the following other law subjects:50.
|b.||Duration of CLAT-2017 Exam||:||02:00 Hours.|
|c.||Multiple-Choice Questions||:||150 questions of one mark each.|
|areas of law:-|
|such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law,|
|International Law, Environment Law.|
|and Human Rights.|
|e.||Negative Marking||:||0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
What is the importance of CLAT Coaching Center?
In this world, full of nerve-wracking competition, it is very important for any candidate to leave no stone unturned while preparing. The stress level is so high that sometimes a candidate can lose track of how they are supposed to prepare. So, to tackle this joining a center is the best option. Coaching can help a candidate in the following ways:
- They have a proper timeline and an organized schedule as per the exam. This helps a student to function in a proper way.
- A center provides a friendly and a competitive environment.
- Many types of test and discussion classes are held in the coaching centers which always keep the preparation of students on a high level
- They also get assistance from various experienced experts.
- A student gets individual attention this provides a student with more benefits in terms of improving their confidence and understanding.
Why Chandigarh is best for CLAT Coaching?
Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab & Haryana. The city is also known as one of the best education sectors in North India. Millions of students come here from all over India to take the coaching of various exams. There is a hub of a coaching center in Chandigarh. So if you talk about the CLAT coaching center then are a number of CLAT coaching center in Chandigarh. Each institute has a different way & techniques to provide the best CLAT coaching.
Why Choose Surbhi Academy for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh is the hub of education sector & there are a number of best CLAT coaching center in Chandigarh. But we are different from them in the following features.
- Test Series of at least 25 tests with relevant and up to date contents
- Talented & experienced teachers faculty
- Provide student portal.
- Time to time Performance appraisal.
- Give you small capsules of General Knowledge
- Extensive coverage of special material
- News Paper article on current issues
- One to one intersection
- Best & up to date study material
- Daily mock test
- Problem-solving section
- Performance appraisal form 360 degree.
- Free Interview preparation
Contact Information for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Surbhi Academy
- Address: SCO-54-55, 3rd and Top Floor, Sector 34-A, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
- Phone No: 9915109266, 9878375376
If you looking for best CLAT Coaching then Surbhi Academy will remain the best option for you. After our coaching course you would be able to Crack CLAT Exam easily.