CSIR-UGC NET 2015 Exam syllabus– The MCQ test paper in Engineering Science shall carry a maximum of 200 marks. The duration of exam shall be three hours. Negative marking for wrong answers shall be @ 25%. The question paper shall be divided in three parts A, Part B & Part C.
CSIR-UGC (NET) 2015 Exam syllabus & topics
Syllabus of part A
General aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparisons, series formation, puzzles, etc.
Syllabus part b
Part b contain the topic of Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude like Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex variables, Vector Calculus, Ordinary Differential, Equations, Probability, Energetic, Electron Transpor, Electromagnetic, Materials.
Syllabous of Part C
shall contain subject related questions of the following 7 subject areas :
1. Computer Science & Information Technology – Computer Organization and Architecture, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering.
2 Electrical Science– It contain Electric Circuits and Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Power Electronics and Drives.
3. Electronics– Analog Circuits and Systems, Digital Circuits and Systems, Signals and Systems, Communications.
4. Materials Science– Structure, Metals and Alloys, Ceramics, Polymers, & Composites, Materials Characterization Tools, Materials Properties, Environmental Degradation,
5. Fluid Mechanics– Fluid Properties, Kinematics, Control Volume Based Analysis, Potential flow, Dimensional analysis, Viscous Flows, Boundary Layer, Measurements
6. Solid Mechanics– Equivalent force systems; free-body diagrams; equilibrium equations; analysis of determinate trusses and frames; friction; simple particle dynamics; plane kinematics and kinetics; work energy and impulse-momentum principles;
7. Thermodynamics– First Law of Thermodynamics, Second Law of Thermodynamics, Properties of Pure Substances, Thermodynamic Relations, Thermodynamic cycles, Ideal Gas Mixtures
NAME : Surbhi Academy
ADDRESS : SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 37-C,CHANDIGARH, INDIA
PHONE : 9915337448