Enforcement & Labour Officer Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy provides the best EPFO UPSC Enforcement & Labour Officer Exam Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Haryana and Punjab.
Enforcement & Labour Officer Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
Daily Classes + Full Study Material + 100% Result
Call for more details 9915109266
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has announced the recruitment for EPFO Enforcement Officers or Accounts Officers. Interested candidates can go through the complete post and apply for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 202 before the last date.
- Through this recruitment around 421 Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts will be filled under Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Candidates can fill the EPFO Enforcement Officer Application Form on or before 31st January 2020.
- Candidates aged above 30 years are not eligible to apply for UPSC EPFO Exam.
- In this post, candidates can find the category wise vacancies, important exam dates, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||421|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officers|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Notification 2020
Before applying for the Enforcement Officer post, candidates are advised to go through the detailed UPSC EPFO Notification 2020 here. The notification is an official document released by the exam conducting authority to inform candidates about the recruitment.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Important Dates 2020
Check the below table for important dates regarding UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement Officer Recruitment.
|EPFO Notification Release Date||10th January 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2020|
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Date||04th October 2020|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy Details 2020
The below table explains the category wise vacancies for EPFO 2020 Recruitment.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here is the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by candiates before applying for the exam. Candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria will result in rejection of their candidature.
Age Limit: The maximum age of a candiate should not exceed 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
Work Experience: Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hours|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd Marks will be deducted|
|Type fo Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020
Here is the syllabus for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Test.
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative aptitude
- Social Security in India
Book Your Demo Class!
Contact for Enforcement & Labour Officer Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
- Surbhi Academy – ISO Certified
- SCO 54-55, IIIrd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
- Call us 09915109266