Surbhi Academy is the best Coaching Institute in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula for Providing specialized coaching in Hotel Management. Every year thousands of Hotel Management aspirants come to Chandigarh for JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) Coaching.The Exam is conducted by National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida for admission to B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in Various central Institutes,State Government Institute and Private Institutes affiliated with NCHMCT.
India is the birthplace of various religions ie. Hinduism, Sikhism,Buddhism & Jainism.Indian Culture, Religion, Cuisine has great impact across the world. India is a diverse, Multilingual,Multi Religion country where a number of tourist come all over from the world. Their are many religious, historical places like Taj Mahal, Golden Temple, Bodhgaya, Khajuraho Temple,Ajanta Caves,Elephanta Caves etc. where millions of foreign tourists come every year. Their is so much scope for Religious tourism.So,to Cater the needs of tourists a skilled workforce is required. Many types of tourism like Adventure Tourism, Medical Tourism,Wildlife Tourism, Religious Tourism, Cultural Tourism & Eco-Tourism which is also a great source of revenue for Government that is the only reason government is boosting hotel industry.
Why to Join Surbhi Academy ?
- We have a highly dedicated and qualified team of instructors and teachers.
- Weekly test series to measure the candidate’s progress.
- Updated course material in terms with the actual paper.
- Candidates are trained on time management and how to attempt maximum questions within time.
- For individual attention we keep small batches.
- Test patterns exactly same as the JEE examination pattern .
- Special problem solving sessions for the weak candidates.
- Emphasis on developing speed with accuracy.
- Special Evening & Weekend Batches for Working professionals.
What is Hotel Management?
This course is all about managing the Hotel business that includes managing Accounts, Hotel Administration,Marketing food,Housekeeping,Beverage Management & Catering. The Management system runs all the things properly. Proper Management depends upon how perfectly all the things are managed. For this the Management board needs professionally qualified staff. So ,many Universities & Institutions have started a Courses in Hotel Management as a separate subject.
Hotel Management Degree
B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) is a 3 year(6 Semester)full time Course conducted by National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) & Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Course has been designed to Prepare the students with all the skills required in the Hotel Industry.The Program includes the Practical work for students to get good knowledge of food production ,Housekeeping, Front office Operations, Beverages Management & Catering.It also includes managerial skills like managing Accounts, Hotel Administration, Food Safety & Quality, Facility Planning,Strategic Management,Financial Management & Tourism Management.
Admission to Various institutes is purely based on the Ranking of Entrance Test conducted by NCHMCT,Noida.
Eligibilty for Admission:
For General & OBC Category:
Age limit for Candidates from General and OBC categories is 22 years as on 1.07.2014.Candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible.
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates:
Age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2014 i.e. SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1989 are eligible.
Age limit for Physically Challenged candidates:
Age limit will be Calculated based on category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
Reservation Of Seats:
- Reservation for SC/ ST under the Government of India.
- Documents required in support of claiming reservation under SC/ST and OBC categories.
Tentative Date For Examination:
Online Application Begins: 1st Week of December
Online Application Begins: Second Week of April
Examination: Last Week of April.
Online Application Begins:Second Week of April Examination:Last Week of April.
Applying for Exam:
1.Brochures are available from the month of December form affiliated institutes of NCHMCT,Noida.Detail shall be available in Council’s Website www.nchm.nic.in or www.nchm.gov.in
2.Candidates can also apply online.
Written Examination Pattern:
The exam modules & their Weightage which are as below:
|S.No||Subject||No .of Questions||Total|
|1||Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30||3 hours|
|2||Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Language of Paper:The paper shall be Bilingual English/Hindi.
For Downloading the Complete Syllabus Click on the link Below:
Marking Scheme for Examination:
Each question except Aptitude for Service Sector module will carry 1 mark each.For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.The Aptitude for Service Sector Module will be grade based ie. 0.25,0.50,0.75,1.00.Most Appropriate answer will get 1 mark.
Examination held across various centers in India.For more information refer NCHMCT Site.
Career Options After B.Sc Hotel Management:
Student Can work in following sectors after this Completing their degree:
- Hotel,Restaurants, Guest Houses,Forest Lodges
- Airline Catering & Cabin Service
- Hospital Administration & Catering
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hotel & Catering Institutes
- Catering Departments-Shipping Companies,Banks,Railway & Armed Forces.
- Institutional Management
Self employment is also another good option for graduates of hotel management. They can start a small business initially and gradually develop it as the business progresses.
Top Ranking Colleges for Hotel Management In India:
- Oberoi Center of Learning & Development,Delhi
- Institute of Management,Dadar West(Mumbai)
- Institute of Hotel Management,Delhi
- Institute of Hotal Management,Aurangabad
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration ,Manipal(Karnatka)
- Institute of Hotel Management,Banglore
- International Institute of Hotel Management,Kolkata
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition,Hydrabad
- Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Catering & Nutrition,Chandigarh
Address: 2nd Floor,SCO 177, Sector 37-C, Chandigarh
Phone No: 91-9915337448