IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy is the best center for IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh, Panchkula,Mohali & Kurukshetra. Most of the people are interested in going to abroad for higher study or work and prepared them self for IELTS or TOEFL Exam
If you are looking for how to crack IELTS Exam then join the Surbhi Academy. We help candidate to achieve a good score in this exam. We provide number of faculties to our students such as best study material, experience futility, weekly mock test, problem solving session(PSS) etc. Our objective is provided the result oriented IELTS course to all candidates to go abroad for study and work.
IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh
Surbhi Academy is a fast growing in stream of IELTS coaching and we are established at prime location, which can be accessible from any corner in Chandigarh. We provide all necessary requirements and infrastructure to students for getting best score in this exam .
Why Surbhi Academy for IELTS Coaching ?
- Best study material:- We proved best and up to date study material to every candidate. With the help of this material a candidate can get best band score in the exam.
- All experience and qualified Faculty:- We have profanation faculty who has 7+ year experience in field of IELTS coaching and put every efforts to get good result from every candidate.
- Best techniques to attempt exam:- This is academy which provide every best technique to candidate for attempt exam as result orientated and also tech them about time management.
- Regular problem solving sessions:- We provide PSS facility in which a student can get solution of his problem at any time. In this a student can discuss to teacher on every topic which is not clear to him.
- Daily practice session:- To build the confident and make a perfect to every student we conduct daily practice session for students.
- Weekly mock test:- We conduct mock test twice in a week so that student can know how to attempt exam and can learn about time management.
- Personalized attention to the students:- We put a every efforts on every single student and make personal attention on every student.And try to know where he is lacking.
- Appraisal feedback system:- To make a perfect every candidate we check his performance on the base of his mock test participation in other activities such as GD, mock interview,listening and speaking skills etc.
- Discipline Environment:- Success of every academy depend on the discipline environment.So we provide regular classes,regular test and proper sables.
- Hostel facility:- No. of candidate come to Chandigarh from different part of country for the preparation of this test.so we also provide them hostel facility so they can stay in Chandigarh and carry continue practice.
About IELTS Exam
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the international test of English language for candidates who want to study in foreign country. It is accepted by number of universities in foreign country like UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc.
There are two types of IELTS exam one for General Training and another for Academic purpose. A candidate who wish to study in abroad has to qualified Academic and General is for the candidates who wants to immigrate overseas.
There are four units in this exam listening, Reading,Writing and Speaking. Listening and Speaking are common in both types of IELTS test, reading and writing are based on candidate’s choice
To know about Sections In IELTS
Writing (60 minutes test)
- It is 60 minutes test which contain two task
- In first task you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe the information in your own words.
- In second task you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
Reading (60 minutes test)
- This test consists of 40 questions.
- It is used in order to test a wide range of reading skills.
- These including reading for main ideas, detail, understanding logical argument, recognizing writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Listening (30 minutes test)
- In this exam you have to listen four decoded text monologues and conversations and write your answers to a series of questions.
- This is the test of your ability to understand main ideas and detailed factual information.
- And ability to understand the opinions and attitudes of speakers.
Speaking (10 to 15 minutes test)
- It is speaking test which is recorded and are 3 part in this test.
- In first part the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and some of familiar topics. This part takes four and five minutes.
- In second part you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. .
- In last part you will be asked further questions connected to the topic in Part 2.
After taking exam you will get band out of 9.
9 Expert User
8 Very Good User
7 Good User
6 Competent User
5 Modest User
4 Limited User
3 Extremely Limited User
2 Intermittent User
1 Non user
0 Did not the attempt the test
For Any Query Please Contact:
Names: – IELTS Learning,
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh
Phone Number: 9878873446, 9878375376
In Chandigarh only Surbhi Academy is the only academy which provide best infrastructure to candidate for getting best score in the exam. If you are looking for Best IELTS coaching center so the Surbhi Academy is the best option for you.
Download e book for more information IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh