TOUCH THE SKY WITH GLORY
Before we start about the Indian Air Force Exam Coaching In Chandigarh let’s first discuss the history of Air Force India.
The INDIAN AIR FORCE is the air arm of the INDIAN ARMED FORCES also pronounced as (Bhartiya Vayu Sena). On 8th October 1932 officially announced as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. As now there are more than 1.40 lakh plus Air Force personnel are serving the nation. The Headquarter is situated in the heart of nation NEW DELHI. Every year many posts were announced for various posts. And you have to prepare yourself and get classes from the best Indian air exam Coaching institute in Chandigarh.
SURBHI ACADEMY provides best Indian Air Force Exam coaching in Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Mohali. We do not only provide you the best training but we will also guide you at every step. That’s why we are the renowned name of best training institute.
Our trainers are highly qualified and much experienced in providing best Indian air force coaching.
FOR DEMO CLASS FEEL FREE TO CALL US: 9915109266
For latest syllabus click here
INDIAN AIR FORCE COACHING TOPICS
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test- Verbal Skills and spatial Ability
- General Mental Ability Exam: Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Events of National and International Importance.
OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIAN AIR FORCE
- Aeronautical Engineering Branch
- Flying Branch
- General Duty Branches
Aeronautical Engineering Branch
As an officer in technical ground duty Branch, you manage and propel your team to ensure that the Indian air force remains airworthy. Taking care and in charge of some of the most sophisticated equipment in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering Branch are (applicable for both men and women)
Age: 20-26years (at course commencement time)
Marital Status: – Candidate below the age of 25 years should be unmarried
Nationality: – Indian
COURSE DETAILS OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE
You can apply after the completion of the engineering degree or while in your final year.
Marks– Minimum 60% marks in any one of the qualifications listed.
For both men and women Permanent commission (for men) / Short Service Commission (for men and women)
Advertisement schedule– For AFCAT are released by the IAF in the months of June and December.
If you have a dream to fly high then join flying branch of IAF. You are trained as a helicopter pilot or a Fighter pilot or a Transport pilot and are part of various peace and wartime missions. There is two mode of entry into the flying batch.
As a Graduate: – There are three modes of entry.
- CDSE(combined defense service) For men only
- NCC special entry
- SSC (short service commission) For both men and women.
There are different Eligibility criteria for all.
NDA- National Defence Academy
GROUND DUTY BRANCHES
For managing human and material resources, ground duty branch is the mechanism that steers the Indian Air Force.
General eligibility criteria:-
- AGE-20 to26 years for graduate and post graduate
- Nationality – Indian
- Marital Status– Candidate below the age of 25years must be unmarried.
- Gender– Both men and women
You can join as an officer in any of the following Ground Duty Branches.
Administration Branch, Accounts Branch, Logistics Branch, Educational Branch, Meteorology Branch.
LIFE AT INDIAN AIR FORCE
- Adventures: As an Officer in the Indian Air Force, you can choose any of adventurous activities
These activities include:
- Scuba Diving
- Cycling Expeditions
- Para Motor Flying
- Power hand gliding
- Microlight flying
- Hot Air ballooning
- Aero Modelling
- Motorcycle expeditions
- Car Rally
- Mountain Terrain Biking
- Wind Surfing
- Water Skiing
- The quality of Life: – It is an important attribute of Air Force life and has no parallel in the civil sector. The life offers you adventure, honor, challenge, excitement, prestige, self-respect, safety and security, content family life for self and family and not to forget the social status, respect, and esteem of your countrymen.
- Growth in life: As an officer in the Air Force, the sky is the limit for you. You start your career as a Flying Officer and can rise up to the rank of Air Marshal.
- Flying officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Squadron leader
- Wing Commander
- Group Captain
- Air Commodore
- Air Vice Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Chief Marshal
- Social Status: A unique esteemed status is enjoyed by an officer in the society. By joining the Air Force, one becomes a member
- Values: Certain Core values are ingrained into Air Force Officers during their training. Most people would have heard of loyalty, duty, respect, service, honor, integrity and courage but as warriors, you learn them and from then on, live them every day in everything you do – whether on the job or off.
- Personal Courage
- Selfless service