Logical Reasoning Coaching in Chandigarh – Want to prepare logical reasoning exam? Join SurbhiAcademy provides the best Logical Reasoning Coaching Classes in Chandigarh.
Logical Reasoning Coaching in Chandigarh
Daily Classes + Study Material + 100% Results
Call us at 9915109266
The logical reasoning section is an important part of competitive exams. It contains different types of reasoning questions which are intended to judge analytical and logical reasoning skills of the candidate.
The logical reasoning questions can be verbal or non-verbal: In verbal logical reasoning questions, the concepts and problems are expressed in words. The candidates are required to read and understand the given text or paragraph and according choose the right answer from the given options.
In non-verbal logical reasoning questions, the concepts and problems are expressed in the form of figures, images or diagrams and the candidates are required to understand them before choosing the right answer out of the given options.
Logical Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning
Logical reasoning (verbal reasoning) refers to the ability of a candidate to understand and logically work through concepts and problems expressed in words. It checks the ability to extract and work with the meaning, information, and implications from the bulk of the text. The logics are expressed verbally, and you have to understand the logic before solving the questions.
Logical Reasoning: Nov-Verbal Reasoning
Logical reasoning (non-verbal reasoning) refers to the ability of a candidate to understand and logically work through concepts and problems expressed in the form of images, diagrams, etc. It checks the ability to extract and work with the meaning, information, and implications from the given images or diagrams.
Here, the logics are expressed non-verbally, and you have to understand the logic before solving them.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal
- Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal
Logical Reasoning Course Details
Logical Reasoning test is common in all the competitive exams whether bank or SSC. This course will help you solve different types of questions and help you clear all the competitions.
- Unit 1 : Sitting Arrangement (Linear + Circular)
- Unit 2 : Direction Sensing
- Unit 3 : Analogy & Classification
- Unit 4 : Clock & Blood Relations
- Unit 5 : Coding Decoding
- Unit 6 : Statements & Conclusions
- Unit 7 : Sufficient & Necessary conditions
- Unit 8 : Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
- Unit 9 : Number series, Alphabet Series, Figure Series
- Unit 10 : Mirror Images; Grouping Identical Figures
- Unit 11 : Cubes & Dice
Why Choose SurbhiAcademy for Logical Reasoning Coaching in Chandigarh?
- Free Demo Classes Available
- Focus on Individuals performance individual counseling and analytic.
- Daily 4-5 hours regular classes for Logical Reasoning preparation.
- Full Study Material + Mock Test
Surbhi Academy Address: Logical Reasoning Coaching in Chandigarh
- Visit: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, 160022
- Timings: 7 am to 7 pm
- Website: http://www.chandigarhacademy.com/
- Mobile: 09915109266