NDA 2015 exam Notification- NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). And, recently UPSC has issues latest notification for NDA 2015 exam. According to this candidate can apply online for NDA 2015 exam form 27th December 2014 to 23rd January 2015 and date of examination is 19th April 2015. There are total 320 posts of NDA. 208 posts for Army, 42 posts for navy & 70 posts for Air force.
NDA 2015 exam eligibility criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit, Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1996 and not later than 01st July 1999 are eligible
- Candidate should be passed in 12th class with 10+2 patter of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them
Application fees for NDA 2015 exam
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- You can deposit the money in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of SBI
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part- II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
- applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date
NDA 2015 exam pattern
- There will be two exam: one is mathematics & second is General ability test with time limit of two and half an hour of each exam.
- Paper one of mathematics contain 300 marks & second exam of General ability will contain 600 marks
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only
- Paper b General ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question paper
Contact Information- NDA 2015 Exam Coaching
NAME – Surbhi Academy
ADDRESS – SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 37-C,CHANDIGARH, INDIA
PHONE – 9915337448