CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The aspirants applying for the examination ought to make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission in the least the stages of the examination is going to be strictly conditional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Check out the Best institute for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate won’t imply that his campaign has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with relevance original documents is obsessed solely when the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality take a look at.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates ar needed to use on-line by exploitation the website upsconline.nic.in
- Brief directions for filling up the net form are given within the Appendix-II.
- Detailed directions are accessible on the above-named web site.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued AN e-Admit Card 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card is going to be created accessible on the UPSC website (upsc.gov.in) for being downloaded by candidates.
- No Admit Card is going to be sent by post.
- All the candidates’ are needed to supply valid & active e-mail id whereas filling up online form because the commission might use electronic mode for contacting them.
To Books Demo call @9915109266
PENALTY FOR WRONG
- Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
- Candidates ought to note that there’ll be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate within the Objective kind Question Papers.
- For each writing and marking answers within the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet)
- candidates should use black ball pen solely Pens with the other color ar prohibited.
- Candidates ought to note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details within the OMR answer sheet particularly with reference to Roll range and check book Series Code can render the solutionsheet answerable for rejection.
- Candidates ar any suggested to scan rigorously the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice
FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
MOBILE PHONES BANNED:
- Candidates area unit suggested in their own interest to not bring any of the illegal things as well as mobile phones/pagers/Bluetooth or any valuable/costly things to the venue of the examination as arrangements for responsibility can’t be assured.
- The commission won’t be to blame for any loss during this regard.
- Mobiles phones, pagers/Bluetooth or the other communication devices aren’t allowed within the premises wherever the examination is being conducted.
Any infringement of those directions shall entail disciplinary action as well as ban from future examinations.
Application fees for NDA 2018
- applicants WHO have generated their Pay-in-slip before it’s de-activated could pay at the counter of SBI Branch throughout banking hours on the limit
- Candidates area unit needed to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- You can deposit the cash in any branch of SBI or by exploitation internet banking facility of SBI
- Applicants WHO select “Pay by Cash” mode, ought to print the system generated Pay-in-slip throughout Part- II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on consecutive operating day solely.
NDA 2018 exam pattern
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only
- Paper b General ability take a look at are set bilingually in Hindi in addition as English
- The candidates don’t seem to be permissible to use a calculator or Mathematical or exponent table for responsive objective kind papers
- There will be 2 communicatings: one is arithmetic & second is General ability take a look at with the limit of 2ANd [*fr1] an hour of every exam.
- Paper one among arithmetic contains three hundred marks & the second communicating of General ability can contain 600 marks
- Candidates ought to note that there’ll be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate within the objective kind question paper
Contact Information- NDA 2018 Exam Coaching
NAME – Surbhi Academy
ADDRESS – SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 37-C, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
PHONE – 9915109266