NDA Exam Syllabus– NDA entrance test is consist of two paper; paper 1- Mathematics (300 marks) & Paper 2- Gernel Ability test of 600 mask. And part A English 1 of 300 marks & part b general Knowledge of 400 marks that is based of 5 sections physic, chemistry, general science, geography, current events.
Here you can check detail for NDA 2015 exam syllabus. Surbhi academy provides the NDA Coaching in Chandigarh & cover the follow NDA exam syllabus.
NDA 2015 exam syllabus
- Algebra- It include concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws. Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation.
- Matrices and Determinants- Types of matrices, operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinant
- Trigonometry- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric, functions. Applications – Height and distance, properties of triangles.
- Differential Calculus- Concept of a real valued function – domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits
- Integral Calculus and Differential equations- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions.
- Vector Algebra- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of vector, scalar product or dot product of two-vectors.
- Statistics and Probability– Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution -examples Graphical representation – Histogram, Pie Chart, Frequency Polygon Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events
Paper 2 – General Knowledge
The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects : Physics,
Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events.
Section A Physic
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass, Weight, Volume, Density and Specific
- Gravity, Principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer.
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of temperature and heat, change of State and Latent Heat,
- Modes of transference of Heat.
- Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction. Spherical mirrors and Lenses.
- Human Eye.
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.
Section B – Chemistry
- Physical and Chemical changes. Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Symbols,
- Formulae and simple Chemical Equations, Law of Chemical Combination (excluding
- problems). Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbondioxide,
- Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, bases and salts.
- Carbon – different forms Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
Section C – General Science
- Difference between the living and non- living.
- Basis of Life – Cells, Protoplasms and Tissues.
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals.
- Elementary knowledge of human Body and its important organs.
- Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention
Section E – Geography
- The Earth, its shape and size. Latitudes and Longitudes, Concept of time. International
- Date Line. Movements of Earth and their effects.
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification; Weathering – Mechanical and Chemical,
- Earthquakes and volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents and Tides
Section F – Current Events
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in the recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with
- cultural activities and sports.
Contact us for more information
NAME : Surbhi Academy
ADDRESS : SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 37-C,CHANDIGARH, INDIA
PHONE : 9915337448