Railway Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Surbhi Academy provides the best Railway Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. We have over more than 14 years of experience. For RRB entrance exam preparation, Candidates are searching for the top Railway Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
You don’t need to go anywhere, as Surbhi Academy there is such kind of institute in Chandigarh that helps you to fulfill your dream about RRB jobs. We direct their students towards their destination. Our aim is to build up the confidence in our students that will help them to crack the examination.
Call for Free Guidance: 9915109266, 9878375376
Best RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
In today’s scenario, a number of career options are open for the individuals. They have a variety to choose from, still, many of the candidate’s preference remains high for government jobs. A highly opted category for government jobs is in the Railways sector.
The Railway sector is a highly paid and secure job arena for the aspirants this is the main reason it is preferred so much. An exam has to be cleared to get into this sector for which a lot of Institutes provide Railway Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
We at Surbhi Academy are providing Railway Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh 34 sector. The Institute focuses attention on quality and not on quantity, which is the reason we only have 6-7 students in each batch.
About RRB Railway Exam
Indian Railways is that the second largest railroad in the world. it’s divided into sixteen zones headed by a head. each zone is split into totally different divisions and every division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager.
RRB assists to fill varied vacancies of Railway Department from time to time. RRBs area unit the Railways achievement boards World Health Organization conduct Common Written communication to appoint new staff for Indian Railways Department.
These boards area unit related to the govt. of India. RRBs have twenty-one boards everywhere across India to conduct exams for varied posts that area unit divided into four teams as:
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Group D
Group Recruitments are done through the Civil Services Examination and Combined Engineering Services examination. These examinations are held every year.
To enroll call us: 9915109266
The RRB Railway Exam is conducted for two posts:
- Non- Technical
Various profiles for Non-technical posts are:
- Commercial Apprentice: 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice: 1645 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist : 869 Posts
- Assistant Station Master: 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant: 166 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: 1205 Posts
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk: 127 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Education Qualification: Aspirants should have a valid graduation degree or equivalent in any subject from Govt. affiliated university /Institution under the ACT of parliament.
- Age Limit: Aspirants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.(For SC/ST: 5 years | For OBC: 3 years | For PWD: 10-15 years)
Latest Exam Pattern for RRB Exams:
The selection process to crack RRB exam consists of three steps:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Document Verification and Empanelling of selected Candidates
Step 1: Computer Based Test (CBT):
- Arithmetic Ability 25 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning 25 marks
- General Awareness 25 marks
- General Science 30 marks
This means a total of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
Negative Marking: This test will have negative marking for every wrong answer in the CBT. For each wrong answer given by the candidate, the permissible penalty of 1/3rd of the marks will be marked.
Step 2: Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|S.No.||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1||Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.|
|2||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Step 3: Document Verification and Empanelling of selected Candidates
The candidates who will clear CBT and Physical Entrance Test will be called for Document verification and followed by joining.
Syllabus for RRB Exam:
- History – India & World.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Polity and Indian Geography
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Science
- Indian Economy
Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Boats & Streams
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Data Interpretation etc
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc
- Arithmetical Reasoning
General Science Syllabus
- Environmental Studies etc
Facilities offered by us to students for RRB Railway Coaching in Chandigarh
- Method of attempting examination is taught by our well managed and experienced faculty members.
- For railways RRB entrance exam preparations, we Clear the whole concept of each content of the course syllabus.
- For Math’s and reasoning ability, shortcut methods are also taught by our specialist faculty members in their own subjects.
- Mock papers test and previous years test papers are also available and given to the students for practicing which assists to increase their speed in the examination.
- Study materials according to the course syllabus are also given to students for revision.
- Batches are available at evening and morning timing, which has been proven suitable for the students.
Due to these facilities, Surbhi Academy is reaching the top of the best Coaching Classes for RRB Exams in Chandigarh
Contact Us for Railway Coaching in Chandigarh :
Name: Surbhi Academy
Address: SCO 54-55, 3RD Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh