Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh – Chandigarh Academy is a best Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh, which offers Best Coaching and preparing the post aspirants for the post of RRB in Chandigarh. Ranked and listed as the Best Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh, Chandigarh Academy takes the lead in providing quality and systematic preparation, which will help aspirants to prepare for RRB Jobs.
Name – Chandigarh Academy
Address – SCO-54-55, 3rd floor, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh, India
Phone Number – 9915109266
About RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Railways conduct written entrance exams for different posts under their recruitment boards. The determination depends on single stage exam and the candidate, who qualifies is selected only on merit. This exam is mandatory for anyone who’s applying in railways.
Best Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh | Chandigarh Academy
Chandigarh Academy Coaching provides online written exam preparation for all for Railway (RRB) exams; announced every year by Indian Railway. These RRB Coaching Classes are exceptionally designed for an online written test for different competitive exams by Railway Board. The online written test preparation syllabus is totally based on new exam pattern & syllabus.
It gives better results in comparison to other institutes. Our experienced faculty and advance to the point study material give guaranteed selection in the exam. Fully AC classrooms, small batches, weekend classes also available.
Preparation for RRB Exam Coaching, Call +91-9915109266 & Get Free Demo Classes
This Classroom program is prepared in such a way that candidate could understand the basic concept of online written test and gain the ability to solve the questions within the fixed allotted time. Details of every topic & subjects of the online written test are explained according to the need of course.
A combination of classroom teaching and practice questions are given in such a way that candidates couldn’t face any kind of problems to crack the online written exams.
To make candidate self-confident, we also conduct motivational classes, the regular test including questions-answer of previous year exams in different Railway board.
About RRB Exam Coaching 2018 Details
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board), announced the notification of recruitment for various posts. There total number of 254587 posts for a non-technical field, technical field and Paramedical posts (in Group A, B, C, and D). RRCB (railway recruitment control board) is completely systemized and regulated by Indian government under Railways Ministry.
RRCB recruit a number of post/vacancies by direct recruitment and take a competitive examination every year. Right now, there are 19 Railways recruitment boards are working.
RRB NTPC Exam dates 2018:
• Declaration of RRB NTPC 2018 Notification release on Upcoming
• online registration begins in the month of September to Upcoming
• Admit Card for RRB NTPC 2018 Stage 1 issue on Upcoming
• Date of Examination for Stage 1 released on Upcoming
• RRB NTPC 1st stage Result 2018 result declaration date on Upcoming
• Exam dates for RRB NTPC 2nd stage Upcoming
• Result declaration will be updated soon
• Typing Skill test/ Aptitude test will be Update soon
Join our Specliazed RRB Exam Technical / Non-Technical – 2018, Call Now: +91-9915109266
**Also Providing PG’s References for Students from Outside**
The recruitment for the staff of Railways is done by RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board). There are two kinds of recruitment’s Technical and Non-Technical.
- Technical Recruitment
- Non-Technical Recruitment
The Railways needs non Technical staff for the following departments:
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Jr Accountant Asst cum Typist
- Sr Clerk cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Time Keeper
Combined Computer Based Test CBT is conducted for the Recruitment of above mentioned non-technical staff.
A pattern of Exam:
Test 1: Online Tests on the following Test Pattern. (Common for all Posts)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer.
- Time Duration for the Test is: 90 Minutes
Test 2: Typing test for those who have applied for the Clerical posts.
Join Chandigarh Academy Coaching Institute Today for Best RRB Exam Coaching Institue in Chandigarh
Syllabus:- the candidates are selected on the basis of written test which contains 4 part
An arithmetic ability which contains 25 questions of 1 mark each and basic numerical skills are tested in this. The second part contains 30 questions of 1 mark each from General Science. The third part contains 25 questions of 1 mark each from General Intelligence and fourth part contains 20 questions of 1 mark each from General Knowledge. Total marks of the question paper are 100.
RRB Course Syllabus
The written exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one and a half mark. This exam has a Negative marking system for a single question for which an incorrect has been given by the aspirant, 1/3 of the marks assigned to the MCQs question is deducted as penalty to arrive at your obtained mark. Candidates get exam syllabus in following section mentioned in the table:
The syllabus includes multiple choice questions on –
General Awareness – based on the current events, news, budget and five-year plans, national and international organizations, and knowledge of what’s going around the world.
Arithmetic Ability – is based on the topics related to math like number system, simplification, menstruation, data interpretation, algebra, etc.
Technical Ability – this section is to test your knowledge from the technical point of view and your presence of mind while answering the questions.
Reasoning Ability – this area is sub-divided in two sections, verbal and non-verbal. This is to test the reasoning capacity, from a group of events mainly based on coding and decoding, analogy, decision making, etc.
General Intelligence – this area is generally objective type questions related to arithmetic, general awareness, reasoning and general science.
The age limit for the general exam is between 18 and 32 years, a bachelor’s degree in any field and good computer typing skills in English and Hindi. Whereas, in case of technical hiring, the age limit is up to 32 years, 10+2 with physics and math or a degree in computer networking.
RRB NTPC exam conducted for 100 marks:
• Number of question will be 100
• RRB NTPC Exam is an objective type exam
• the total time duration for RRB NTPC Exam is 90 Minutes
• There is a 1\3 rd of negative marking for every wrong answer.
Reasons to choose Chandigarh Academy for Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
- Complete Study Material
- Get better Results of Chandigarh Academy has given consistent results in every field
- Students will be given with complete test analysis report about which section to improve
- Conducting Effective Doubt Handling Sessions through Video Lectures
- Extra practice material was given to all their students
- Updated Notifications of upcoming Exams
- Recently held exam analysis done by our experts.
- Regular Updates of exam notifications announced through E-mails, SMS. Daily updates on current affairs to make the students aware of what all is happening around the world.
- Conducting Overall Personality Development Sessions of students which includes Group Discussion and Interview Preparation
- Job Career Selector Test – This is a test helps the students to opt the right career according to their interest a detailed analysis is provided to the students so as to select the right career and work accordingly in the right direction to achieve the goals.
RRB Recruitment Exam FAQ
- What’s the qualification required to apply for railway non-technical popular categories posts?
Candidates require having the degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- What are the eligibility criteria to appear in railway non-technical recruitment exams?
Any Indian national whose age is between 18 to 32 years & having graduation degree or it its equivalent are eligible to apply for non-technical recruitment exams.
- Are RRB Exams conducted online or offline?
RRB exam is conducting online computer based test for recruitment purpose.
- Is there any negative marking scheme in railway exams?
Yes, there will be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test)/ Examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer@ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- Which types of questions are asked in railway exams?
The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices. There will be four options for each question & candidate has to check the correct option checkbox.
- What is the RRBs’ selection process?
Selection is based on the performance in CBT/online examination and Aptitude Test/ Typing skill test of qualifying nature wherever applicable. Also, students have to get qualifying marks in all individual subjects & come in merit list as per no. of vacancies.
Contact Chandigarh Academy – Railway Exams Coaching in Chandigarh
- Address – SCO-54-55, 3rd floor, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh, India
- Phone Number – 9915109266
- Email ID – email@example.com