AFCAT Selection Process 2020
- As already stated above, candidates first need to appear in the written test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for next round of selection as per their rank secured in the exam.
- The competent authority on the basis of written exam performance will invite candidates for Screening Test i.e. Stage-I Testing.
- The screening test consists of Officer Intelligence Rating Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
- After qualifying the Stage-I, candidates will be called for Stage-II Testing.
- Stage II testing consists of Psychological Test, Group Test to check the candidate’s interactive ability, conversation skills, etc.
- Those who will qualify the SSB/Interview will be selected for medical examination before offering the final letter of joining.
- Selection will be made purely on the basis of merit prepared on the basis candidate’s performance throughout the exam.