Dear aspirant, if you are looking for how to crack CLAT exam then you are on the right site. In this article, we are sharing some tips to crack CLAT 2019 exam. IT is based on 200 marks & contain five subjects in CLAT exam like English, Legal Aptitude, GK, Mathematics ability, logical reasoning.
Tips to crack CLAT exam
To crack the CLAT exam you should learn about time management. One should divide their daily study hours judiciously and as per requirement on newspaper, magazines, paperbacks solving the model and previous year question papers, solving analytically reasoning and math questions and absorbing knowledge.
Preparation of each section
As we know that there are five subjects in CLAT exam like English, Legal Aptitude, GK, Mathematics ability, logical reasoning. You should give equal time in each section.
- English – To improve competitive English one should keep practice on some important topics such as Grammar, Comprehension, Error Correction, Vocabulary and Synonyms & Antonyms. Read English newspapers daily. Improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words every day along with its Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Mathematics– For solving these questions your mathematical calculation should be strong. The basic of all important topics in this section should be clear such as Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Average.
- Reasoning – It is a scoring subject and easy than other sections. In this have some important topics on which you have to practice such as Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Blood Relations, Analogy, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Assumptions and Directions. Non-Verbal etc.
- General Knowledge – For cracking the exam one should have strong General knowledge of Indian history, Geography, economics, and politics etc. To improve GK keep regular reading of GK books and newspaper.
Solve the previous year papers
Solving the previous year’s question paper forms the most important part of one’s preparation. One must go through the previous year’s question paper as many times as convenient and also one should keep a track of time taken by them to attempt the old papers in order to analyze their performance effectively.
Day to day practice
It is said to practice makes is perfect. You will have to practice each section every day like English grammar, comprehensive, puzzles in reasoning, mathematics calculation etc. If you spend 2 hours on each section for practice then you can easily crack CLAT 2015 exam.
Prepare the GK notes
You should be prepared the notes of basic general knowledge. It should be included in Indian history, Geography, economics, and politics etc. If you have any doubts related to the preparation of CLAT 2015 exam, you can contact us at below information.
Contact information for CLAT Coaching
- Name: Surbhi Academy
- Address: SCO-54-55, 3rd and Top Floor, Sector 34-A, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
- Phone No: 9915109266, 9878375376