Railway Exam Pattern 2018 – Going to appear in RRB Exam? Do you know about the updated Railway Exam Pattern 2018? Not Yet!! Check here complete details of Railway Exam Pattern 2018.
Job seekers who had applied for various Railway Exams associated with Group A / B / C / D posts they can get detailed information about Railway Exam Pattern 2018 from this post.
Railway Exam Pattern 2018
Table of Contents
Railway Group A Exam Pattern:
List of Group A vacancies is also mentioned below.
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Medical Services
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
Exam Pattern for Indian Railway Medical Services:
|Paper II(2 hours)||Surgery||40||62.5|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40||155.8|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40||41.7|
UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination Exam Pattern:
|I||General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test )||2 hours||200|
|II||Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)||2 hours||200|
Railway Group B Exam Pattern
The vacancies of Group B posts are fulfilled through the promotion of Group C employees.
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Section Officers
- Junior Engineers
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time (in minutes)|
|General Awareness||80||80||Composite times of 130 minutes for all tests together|
Railway Group C Exam Pattern:
This group covers the posts as mentioned below.
- Traffic Apprentice,
- Ticket Collector
- Railway Posts,
- Commercial Apprentice
- Engineering posts like Civil, Mechanical, Signal And Telecommunication Dept.
Group C Technical Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who are going to appear in Railway Group C Technical Exam they can avail Railway Exam Pattern here and start your preparation accordingly.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam will be of 120 minutes.
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern:
Railway also conducts examination for various Non-Technical vacancies in Group c. you can get Indian Railway Examination Pattern If you want to apply for these posts then from this post. Have a look!!
- No. of Questions: Total 100-120 questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: The Examination will be of 90 Minutes.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern:
These posts in various disciplines include
- Assistant Points Man
- Peon etc are covered in Group D.
Group D RRC Exam Pattern below
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
Aspirants are advised to cover all these topics for the upcoming Railway Examinations that are displayed on this post.