SSC CGL – SSC CGL 2020 will be conducted from 2nd March 2020 to 11th March 2020. SSC has uploaded SSC calendar 2020-21 along with notification 2020 dates. SSC CGL 2020 notification will be released on 22nd Oct 2020. You can apply online for recruitment 22nd Oct till 25th Nov 2020.
The exam date has been released for SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 2020 exam both. This exam brings the best opportunity every year for the aspirants to get a chance to work in different job profiles in Indian Government organizations. So, if you’re preparing for SSC CGL 2020-21, check out syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, exam date, cut off, job profile, salary, vacancy, free mock test, and previous year papers.
What is SSC CGL?
Table of Contents
SSC CGL is the short term of “Combined Graduate Level”, the most popular government job exam in India. Every year around 30-40 lakhs eligible candidates fill the application form and around 15-20 lakh aspirants appear in the exam. The final shortlisted & selected candidates get the opportunity to work in ministry & various government departments in India.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21: Important Dates
As per SSC CGL notification 2020, below are the important dates of SSC CGL 2020 exam-
|SSC CGL Notification 2019 Date||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL Apply Online 2019||22nd October – 25th November 2019|
|Last date to Apply for SSC CGL 2019||28th November 2019|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date||2nd to 11th March 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier II 2020 Exam Date||22nd to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier III 2020 Exam Date||22nd to 25th June 2020|
SSC CGL Eligibility
1. Educational Qualifications
Candidates should have a graduate degree on or before 01.08.2018. Candidates, those are in the final year of graduation can also apply for SSC CGL with their provisional degrees.
A). Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or a Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
B). Junior Statistical Officer
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the core subjects at degree level
2. Age Limit
SSC has increased the age limit for SSC CGL recruitment 2020-21, though the age varies from post to post. The minimum age limit defined for SSC CGL is 27 years and the maximum age limit criteria are 32 years.
How to Apply SSC CGL?
To apply the application form for SSC CGL exam through the online mode, you must follow the steps below:
- Register on the official website of SSC CGL through a valid email ID.
- Payment required through the online process (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Wallets).
- Only the valid information should be filled.
- You must download a copy of scanned photograph & signature for future requirements.
- Click Submit button for application form submission.
- Now take the print out of the application form.
SSC CGL Syllabus & Pattern
- Four sections (General Awareness, Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude) are asked in both Tier 1 and Tier 2. The syllabus of English section is different for Tier 1 and Tier 2, rest all the three sections are same for Tier 1 as well as for Tier 2.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is for 60 minutes containing 25 Questions each from General Awareness, Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude. Each correct answer will fetch you +2 marks and each wrong answer will give you -0.50 marks.
- In SSC CGL Tier 2, 4 papers are conducted from which Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory for all the aspirants who cleared Tier 1 exam. Paper 3 and Paper 4 are only for those candidates who filled up for the specific posts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus
Reasoning & General Intelligence
|General Mental Ability||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
English Language & Comprehension