NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
ISO Certified Institute + Full Study Materials + Weekly Mock Test
We help the candidate to achieve their goal to serve the Nation
Call for free guidance: 09878873446
Now a day most of the students want to make a career in the Indian Army, Navy or Airforce, so they are preparing them for NDA exam. The main question arises that which is the perfect destination for NDA exam preparation. Surbhi Academy is known as the best academy for the NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
According to NDA 2018 exam Notification, that exam will be held on 19th April 2018 & our new batches are from the start.
You Don’t have to be famous, you just have to make your parents proud JOIN NDA – call us @ 9915109266
Best NDA Coaching center in Chandigarh
A number of students come from the different state of India in Chandigarh for NDA coaching. There is a number of coaching institute that provides NDA coaching in Chandigarh in sector 34 -A. Our New batches for NDA 2018 exam is about to begin & here you can check out our NDA coaching detail.
We complete the NDA Exam Syllabus with three months & allow the students to come institute until the crack of the exam. But question is that who provides best NDA Coaching center in Chandigarh. The answer is Surbhi academy. Because our work-study module is based on 100% practically training, not theoretically.
Call for Free Guidance: 9915109266, 9878375376
Our Silent features for NDA Classes in Chandigarh
Following are the list of silent features for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
- Interactive sessions are conducted with the Naval Officers to make the students aware of the exams patterns, and to clear their doubts.
- Mock Tests are conducted every day for English, Mathematical Aptitude a & Logical Reasoning
- Physical fitness sessions & Mock drills are also conducted each day
- Group Discussions are conducted every da
- Soft Skills sessions are organized to train the students in Interviews.
- Course Material is Provided at free of Cost
- Evening batches/Weekend batches are also conducted.
- Hostel facility is provided for students.
Defense Services Job is considered a very prestigious job in Indian society. Not only it given gives you a great satisfaction of working for your motherland but also gives you may be the benefits when you are in service or after retirement which is not given to civilians. We provide top NDA Coaching in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali.
“Two stars on my shoulder are better than millions in the sky” BOOK YOUR DEMO CLASS
What is NDA Exam?
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training. The NDA is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra. It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
NDA alumni have led and fought in every major conflict in which the Indian Armed Forces has been called to action since the academy was established. The alumni include 3 Param Vir Chakra recipients and 12 Ashoka Chakra recipients. National Defence Academy has produced 27 service Chiefs Of Staff to date. Current Chiefs Of Staff of the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force are all NDA alumni.
If you are looking NDA Coaching in Chandigarh. Surbhi Academy is the best option for you. We can help you to crack the exam.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The appearing candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee came to India before 01 January 1962 with a mindset to become a permanent resident of India are also eligible.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, SriLanka, Pakistan & East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India are also eligible to apply.
Candidates other than the citizen of India and Gorkha subjects of Nepal have required a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Age Limits, Gender & Marital Status:
- For NDA (1) 2018: The candidates possessing age between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002 are eligible for the examination. If born before 2nd July 1999 and after 1st July 2002 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2018 exam.
- For NDA (2) 2018: Those who have age between 2nd January 2000 to 1st January 2003 are permitted to write the exam. If the candidate bears the age before 2nd January 2000 and after 1st January 2003, they are not allowed to appear on the exam.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination. Girls are not allowed for the NDA entrance examination.
The DOB mentioned in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate available or an equivalent certificate will be considered by the commission.
To Books Demo call @9915109266
Eligibility for Indian Army:
- The candidates want to apply for Indian Army must have completed 12th (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent exam from a well-recognized board.
- The appearing candidates can also apply.
Eligibility for Indian Navy and Air Force:
- Those seeking for Indian Navy and Air Force must have passed their 12th/appearing (10+2 pattern) from a recognized board or University with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must be physically & mentally fit as per the physical standards maintained by the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2018.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Permanent body tattoos are accepted only on the inner face of a forearm. Tattoos on the inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand/Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case by case basis.
- Comdt Selection Centre will be competent authority for clearing such cases.
Height & Weight Standards:
- The minimum height measurement is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force).
- For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum heights will be 5 cms. less.
- In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- The detailed height/weight standards are mentioned below:
Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Height/Weight Standards for Navy:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16 years||18 years||20 years|
NDA Written Examination
Candidates will be given admission to the above courses based on their written exam result followed by Intelligence & Personality round.
NDA Exam Dates & Schedule:
Tentative Schedule(Examination held Twice in a year)
Notification of Examination
Sep.-Oct & May-June
Conduct Of Examination
March-April & Aug-Sept.
How to Pass NDA Written Exam
There are two papers in NDA written exam one is Mathematics and the second one is General knowledge. The important chapters that are included in Mathematics are Differential Calculus, Integral calculus and Differential equations, Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry – 2D and 3D, Vector algebra, Statistics, and Probability.
Now, once it involves NDA exam preparation, it varies from candidate to candidate everywhereAsian nation. Candidates are going to get listed in B.Tech faculties of the nation through JEE (joint entrance exam), they begin their preparation for the primary year or when finishing their intermediate by dropping for one year.
So. as JEE aspirants are thought of they’re going through some hardcore preparation for his or her examination with the assistance of some personal establishments. Also, the information of JEE contains nearly 60-70 p.c of the NDA communicating information, thus for such candidates (JEE aspirants) NDA exam preparation isn’t terribly robust, the amount of queries asked in NDA written communicating is of their level for these candidates.
There are also, some of the candidates who had set their goal to join Indian Armed Forces when they were doing their matriculation. For NDA exam preparation all, they have to give little more attention to the concepts that are common between their school syllabus and NDA exam syllabus. Daily one hour practice is enough for NDA exam preparation Since they have ample amount of time before writing the NDA written exam.
There are some students who are on the brink of clear their twelveth exam simply have cleared their twelveth communication and that they have just detected NDA communication. Such candidates have to be compelled to face relatively an even bigger competition, the time they need in hand for NDA communication preparation isn’t a lot of however if they need ready a timetable and provides full specialize in the communication then with some correct steeragethey’re going to be ready to clear the NDA written communication.
They should build a note of the topics that they’re smart at and keep active on it; conjointly they ought to attend personal tuitions for the ideas on that they’re weak and provides their hundred % to cope up with the competition. there’s nothing wrong with late preparation it’s all regarding labor here, however, the career offered by NDA is definitely worth the stress.
How to Apply for NDA
NDA online application form submission consists of following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/mainmenu2.php
- Go through the link related to “PART-I Registration”.
- Fill all the personal, educational & other required details in the application form.
- After completing the Part-I, a “Registration ID” will be generated for the further login process.
- Now, go through the “PART-II Registration” link.
- Make payment of application fee through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the declaration carefully and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for future use.
NDA Application Fees
- The application fee for general and OBC Candidates is Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST and wards of JCOs/NCOs/ROs exempted from examination fee.
- The application fee payment can be done via cash payment in any branch of SBI Bank or through net banking.
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blai
NDA Syllabus 2018
The Mathematics paper covers the following chapters and topics:
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Integral Calculus and Differential equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
General Ability Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Current Events
NDA Selection Procedure:
Stage I Written test:
It is the first step in NDA written exam which consists of two subjects that is General ability test and Maths. It is objective type test and is conducted in both languages English as well as Hindi. The duration of time for NDA written exam will be 2 and half hours and contains maximum marks for math’s is 300 whereas 600 marks for General ability.
Stage II Intelligence test:
The next step is the intelligence and psychological test which is conducted by the SSB (Service Selection Board). The intelligence test section is done if students have qualified the written aptitude test . The interview is based on both intelligence & personality basis
Tips for NDA 2018 Exam Preparation
“THE ONLY THING THAT CAN OVERCOME HARD LUCK IS HARD WORK!”
Continuous hard work, dedication, positive attitude you can achieve any goal and you can cross any obstacles & hurdles. Following points can help you make successful.
- Set your goal & continuously work to achieve this.
- Prepare a good timetable.
- Think of yourself in a positive way.
- Always be confident and never become nervous or tense.
- Try to make summaries, keywords, notes, points in your writing.
- Make sure you get enough sleep to re-energize your body.
- Manage your time and stay focused.
Tips to clear SSB Interview
- By enhancing your speaking and soft skills, Develop your personality
- Interviewer assesses the candidate’s ability in the context of responsibility, reacting to situations, social adaptability, teamwork, etc.
- Speak with confidence with the interviewer.
- Having a detailed knowledge of Indian history, Politics, Armed forces in India etc is very important
- Maintain a good health.
Why choose Surbhi Academy for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh?
Surbhi Academy is the pioneer in Best NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh . We believe in imparting well balanced, realistic and practical approach to teaching so that the aspirants get phenomenal opportunities to constantly hone and upgrade their skills.
There are a number of reasons why a candidate should join Surbhi Academy as we provide Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh. A few of them are:
- We have a highly dedicated and qualified team of instructors and trainers.
- The weekly test is conducted to measure the candidate’s progress.
- Updated course material is provided to the students.
- Small batch size for individual attention.
- Special problem-solving sessions for the weak candidates.
- Emphasis on developing speed with accuracy.
- Hostel facilities are also provided at nominal charges.
- All round development and improvement in general awareness and communication skills.
Life After NDA Training:
After Passing out the three years, candidates are awarded graduation degree affiliated to Jawaharlal University. The Passing out Parade that is held at the successful completion of 3 years is a spectacular event.
On successful completion of training, Gentlemen Cadets are granted Permanent Commission in the rank of Lt. subject to being medically fit.
The Naval cadets were given sea training for a period of six months. On successful completion of the training, they are promoted to the rank of Midshipman. After a further training of 6 months in the respective branches to which they are allocated, they are promoted to the rank of acting Lieutenants.
Contact Information for NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
- Name: Surbhi Academy
- Address: SCO-54-55, 3rd and Top Floor, Sector 34-A,
- Phone No: 9915109266, 9878375376