Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh
Table of Contents
Full Study Material + Experienced Trainers + 100% Success Rate
Call Now to Enroll 9915109266
Clearing the hotel management entrance examination is necessary if you want to pursue your dream career in the hospitality sector. Once you clear the examination, you can easily get Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh in your desired full-time hotel management course in your favorite management institute.
It is necessary that you start early and join a well-known Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh to help you with your preparation. Our Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh has prepared many successful candidates that and you can be the next one.
India is the birthplace of various religions ie. Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism & Jainism. Indian Culture, Religion, Cuisine has a great impact across the world. India is a diverse, Multilingual, Multi Religion country where a number of tourists come all over from the world.
There are many religious, historical places like Taj Mahal, Golden Temple, Bodhgaya, Khajuraho Temple, Ajanta Caves, Elephanta Caves etc. where millions of foreign tourists come every year. There is so much scope for Religious tourism.
So, to Cater to the needs of tourists a skilled workforce is required. Many types of tourism like Adventure Tourism, Medical Tourism, Wildlife Tourism, Religious Tourism, Cultural Tourism & Eco-Tourism which is also a great source of revenue for Government that is the only reason government is boosting hotel industry.
Book Your Seat in New Batches Call @9915109266
What is Hotel Management?
This course is all about managing the Hotel business that includes managing Accounts, Hotel Administration, Marketing food, Housekeeping, Beverage Management & Catering. The Management system runs all the things properly. Proper Management depends upon how perfectly all the things are managed. For this, the Management board needs professionally qualified staff. So, many Universities & Institutions have started a Courses in Hotel Management as a separate subject.
Hotel Management Degree
B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
- B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) is a 3 year(6 Semester) full-time Course conducted by National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) & Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- The Course has been designed to Prepare the students with all the skills required in the Hotel Industry.
- The Program includes Practical work for students to get a good knowledge of food production, Housekeeping, Front Office Operations, Beverages Management & Catering.
- It also includes managerial skills like managing Accounts, Hotel Administration, Food Safety & Quality, Facility Planning, Strategic Management, Financial Management & Tourism Management.
Admission to Various institutes is purely based on the Ranking of Entrance Test conducted by NCHMCT, Noida.
Our Students Gallery
Eligibility for Admission:
For General & OBC Category:
Age limit for Candidates from General and OBC categories is 22 years as on 1.07.2014. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible.
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates:
Age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2014 i.e. SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1989 are eligible.
Age limit for Physically Challenged candidates:
Age limit will be Calculated based on the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
Reservation Of Seats:
- Reservation for SC/ ST under the Government of India.
- Documents required in support of claiming reservation under SC/ST and OBC categories.
Book Your Free Demo Now Call @9915109266
Tentative Date For Examination:
Online Application Begins: 1st Week of December
Online Application Begins: the Second Week of April
Examination: Last Week of April.
Online Application Begins: Second Week of April Examination: Last Week of April.
Applying for Exam:
- Brochures are available from the month of December form affiliated institutes of NCHMCT, Noida. Detail shall be available in Council’s Website www.nchm.nic.in or www.nchm.gov.in
- Candidates can also apply online.
Written Examination Pattern:
The exam modules & their Weightage which are as below:
|S.No||Subject||No .of Questions||Total|
|1||Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30||3 hours|
|2||Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
The language of Paper: The paper shall be Bilingual English/Hindi.
Marking Scheme for Examination:
Each question except Aptitude for Service Sector module will carry 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The Aptitude for Service Sector Module will be grade based ie. 0.25,0.50,0.75,1.00. The most Appropriate answer will get 1 mark.
Examination held across various centers in India. For more information refer to NCHMCT Site.
Career Options After B.Sc Hotel Management:
Student Can work in the following sectors after this Completing their degree:
- Hotel, Restaurants, Guest Houses, Forest Lodges
- Airline Catering & Cabin Service
- Hospital Administration & Catering
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hotel & Catering Institutes
- Catering Departments-Shipping Companies, Banks, Railway & Armed Forces.
- Institutional Management
Self-employment is also another good option for graduates of hotel management. They can start a small business initially and gradually develop it as the business progresses.
Top Ranking Colleges for Hotel Management In India:
- Oberoi Center of Learning & Development, Delhi
- Institute of Management, Dadar West(Mumbai)
- Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal(Karnataka)
- Institute of Hotel Management, Banglore
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Catering & Nutrition, Chandigarh
Why Join Surbhi Academy for Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh?
- We have a highly dedicated and qualified team of instructors and teachers.
- Weekly test series to measure the candidate’s progress.
- Updated course material in terms with the actual paper.
- Candidates are trained on time management and how to attempt maximum questions within time.
- For individual attention, we keep small batches.
- Test patterns exactly the same as the JEE examination pattern.
- Special problem-solving sessions for the weak candidates.
- Emphasis on developing speed with accuracy.
- Special Evening & Weekend Batches for Working professionals.
Contact Address for Hotel Management Coaching In Chandigarh
- Name: Surbhi Academy
- Address: SCO-54-55, 3rd, and Top Floor, Sector 34-A, CHANDIGARH, INDIA
- Phone No: 9915109266, 9878375376